NEW GENERATION DYEING MACHINE
Type W caters to woven and warp knit fabrics.
Intelligent Conveyer Drive High Pressure Rapid Dyeing Machine
Low Uni-Liquor Ratio : 1 : 2.5~3.5
ENERGY SAVING and ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION are rucial. As the world faces the shortage of water, high energy cost and serious pollution. The non-traditional AM-ICD Intelligent Conveyer Drive Dyeing Machine is an revolutionary innovation that highly saves energy and PROTECTs environment. It suits any kind of fabric, such as knitted fabrics, woven fabrics, warp knitted and nonwovens, from the very light 20g/yd to the very heavy 1500g/yd fabrics. The machine is a result of more than 20 years research and development. Evidence from the Taiwan Textile Research Institute (TTRI) analysis report shows that the machine saves water, steam, energy and chemical consumes as well as effluent and CO2 emission by more than sixty five percent (65%) than the traditional dyeing machines.
The machine has worldwide patented, including Euro, U.S.A., U.K., Italy, Germany, China, Taiwan, Greece, Turkey, India, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Korea ……etc., total more than 200 pieces patents. This machine also won Distinguished Enterprise Innovation Award and Taiwan Excellence Award from Taiwan government in recognition of its outstanding performance and dedication to industrial innovation.
This model machine has AM-ICD K and AM-ICD W two types, the Type K use for knitted fabrics, Type W caters to woven and warp knit fabrics.
Extreme Low Uni-Liquor Ratio: 1 : 2.5 ~ 3.5
Saving Energy, Saving Chemical
Reduce Carbon, Reduce Pollution
Cost Down, Environment Friendly
Archives Missions Impossible
Liquor ratio depend on the water pick up rate of fabrics.
Fabrics circulation at constant speed.
Water drop out of fabrics, fabrics absorbs little water with lighter self-weight, so circulate rapidly with low nozzle pressure.
Dyeing process controlled either by cycle times or by clock time
Total dyeing process time depend on the fabrics length or speed of fabrics circulation.
Shorten fabric length or faster fabric speed will reduce the total process time.
Excellent color matching.
Free of batch and tube difference.
In stead of floating on the water, the fabric is transported on conveyer.
Achieves smooth running and free of tangling.
Fabric transported on conveyer, avoiding from friction, stretching, snagging, abrasion and pilling.
Water dropped out of fabrics, fabrics absorbing little water, reducing the gravity of fabrics, achieves low tension, free of edge curling. Therefore, edges no need to stitching for spandex and tricot fabrics before dyeing.
Low liquor volume, fast circulation achieves high exchange rate with fabrics, result in excellent uniform dyeing.
No skill operator needed.
Rapidly draining, hot water rinsing or ice water directly cooling at 135ºC.
Saving energy and reducing cost.
Teflon coating to avoid friction.
High efficiency of heat exchanging, save energy consumption and make sure uniform temperature.
Fast dissolving, prevent from congelation.
The computer shows the variety of fabrics length following the temperature increase, the best dyeing program can be obtained accordingly by combining chemical reaction and physics variety.
- Shower rinsing :
Shower rinsing achieves quick rinsing and minimize the water consumption.
- Surfy overflow rinsing :
Quickly washing out the floating on particle or fluff.
- Rinsing by lots :
Drain out and feed in alternatively to achieve quickly rinsing and minimize the water consumption.
Combine cooling, rinsing and kier washing at the same time – shorten the total dyeing cycle time and minimize the water consumption.
Unloading the fabrics which absorb with few water, keep the floor dry, improve working environment.
Dyer’s dreams come true.
- Dyeing process controlled fully automatically:
a. Controlled by clock time.
b. Controlled by cycle times of fabric circulation.
- Liquor ratio and liquor volume controlled by computer
- Constant fabric speed control and display.
- Fabrics circulation synchronize control.
- Fabric speed and circulation time display.
- Modulating control for heating and cooling.
- The fabric and conveyer speed to be controlled individually or simultaneously.
- Flow meter to control the water volume accurately.
- Total water consume record.
- Kier auto cleaning system.
- Multifunction rinsing : Shower rinsing, lots rinsing and surf overflow rinsing.
- Twin- chemical dosing tank.
- Chemical powder feed in directly, without pre-dilution, prevent from congelation.
- Inverter control the motor speed steadily and saving the power .
- The display shown the actual fabric running speed and it’s cycle time per revolution.
Detect the seam automatically
- Combine cooling, rinsing and kier washing at the same time.
- High temperature high pressure drain
- Cooling water recycling directly
- High temperature high pressure water preparing tank.
- High temperature high pressure rinsing
- High temperature rapid cooling with ice water.
- Watt meter to show total power consumption.
- Steam flow meter to show total steam consumption.
AM-ICD 300 / 400
AM-ICD 600 / 800
NOMINAL CAPACITY (KG)
300 / 400
600 / 800
1 : 2.5 ~ 3.5
1 : 2.5 ~ 3.5
MAX. WORKING TEMPERATURE
MAX. FABRIC SPEED (YD/MIN)
TOTAL POWER (KG)