CONVENTIONAL DYEING MACHINE
High temperature rapid dyeing machine
Liquor Ratio : 1 : 5 ~ 7
- Uniform dyeing .
- Low water consumption & Low pollution.
- Fabric spread out circulation.
- Lower tension and soft flow good for spandex.
- Free of crease mark and edge curling improve ouch feeling.
- Automatic chemical dosing system.
- Auto cleaning system.
- Special overflow rinsing system.
- Save space requirement.
Low liquor ratio 1 : 5~7, minimize the water, chemical and energy consumption, waste water treatment also decreased.
Reasonable loading capacity for each chamber to prevent from too long fabrics length and the creasing due to the fabrics gravity. This ensure the higher dye up take and minimize the ¬fabric cycle time. Therefore the uniform dyeing also achieved.
Equipped with the rectangular divergent dyeing tube which help the fabrics to spread out while circulation in dyeing tube then flow down to the dyeing chamber smoothly without any assistance of mechanism. Due to the fabrics natural irregularly changeable but orderly storage on the dyeing chamber this prevent from the crease mark problem.
Lower tension and soft nozzle pressure improve the elasticity of spandex fabrics.
The detwisting effect for high twisted fabrics and better
touch feeling are improved by its special nozzle and dyeing tube construction.
This also achieves free of crease marks, especially prevents the edge curling problem of tricot fabric.
Both of manual and automatic chemical dosing system are available. Automatic stirring, dilution and feeding of dyestuff or chemicals by dosing which minimize operater’s error as well as improve the dyeing uniformity.
The automatic clean system is equipped to wash the tank after dyeing cycle to prevent from dirting fabrics of next batch.
The special overflow rinsing system ensure the better washing effect not only shorten the washing time but also minimize the water consumption.
Compact construction saves the required space.
- Seam detector to show the actual fabric running speed and its cycle time per revolution as well as finding the seam automatically.
- Flow meter to control the water level precisely.
- Second chemical tank to prepare the dyestuff and chemical separately.
- Preheating tank for water preheating to save dyeing cycle time.
- Power drain system to speed draining.
No. of Chamber
Max. Working Temp.
Max. Capacity (kg)