CONVENTIONAL DYEING MACHINE
High Temperature Over Flow Rapid Dyeing Machine
Low Liquor Ratio : 1 : 5~7
- Special Over Flow Dyeing System
- Low Liquor Ratio
- Free of Pilling, Low Tension, High Elasticity
- Free of Crease Mark Uniform Dyeing
- Fabric Spread Out Circulation
- Save Space Requirement
- Auto Cleaning System
- Special Overflow Rinsing System
- Automatic Chemical Feeding System
Equipped with the fully over flow nozzle system and high flow rate circulation pump which improve the high interchange of the dye liquor with fabrics and achives the uniform dyeing.
Low liquor ratio 1:5~7 minimize the water, chemical and energy consumption, wasted water treatment also highly decreased.
The soft and smooth dye liquor flow prevent from the pilling problem which usually occur at jet flow dyeing machine. The low tension avoids the elastic fatigue of spandex fabric.
Reasonable loading free of crease mark capacity for each chamber to prevent from too long cycle time and the creasing due to the fabrics gravity. This ensure the higher dye up take and minimize the fabric cycle time. Therefore the uniform dyeing also achieved.
Equipped with the rectangular divergent dyeing tube which help the fabrics to spread out while circulation in dyeing tube then flow down to the dyeing chamber smoothly without any assistance of mechanism.
Due to the fabrics natural irregularly changeable but orderly storage on the dyeing chamber this prevent from the crease mark problem.
Compact construction saves the required space.
The automatic cleaning system is equipped to wash the tank after each dyeing cycle to prevent from dirting fabrics of next batch.
The special overflow rinsing system ensure the better washing effect not only shorten the washing time but also minimize the water consumption.
Both of manual and automatic feeding system are available. Automatic stirring, dilution and dosing of dyestuff or chemicals minimize operater error as well as improve the dyeing uniformity.
- Seam detector to show the actual fabric running speed and its cycle time per revolution as well as finding the seam automatically.
- Flow meter to control the water level precisily.
- Second chemical tank to prepare the dyestuff and chemical separatly.
- Preheating tank for water preheating to save dyeing cycle time.
- Power drain system to speed draining.
No. of Chamber
Max. Capacity (kg)
Dimension(m/m) /Width (W)